In this section on biblical studies, I want to discuss the use of critical thinking in our study of the Scriptures. As a college instructor for many years, I am fully aware that people are not being taught to critically think when they read, and this includes reading the Bible. Consequently, I have included the following articles to begin addressing this important issue.
Critical Thinking Articles
- What is “Critical Thinking”? And Can We Do THAT In Church
- Critical Thinking & Faith (Pt. 1): What “Biblical Faith” is Not.
- Critical Thinking & Faith (Pt. 2): What is “Biblical Faith”?
- What is “Inferential Reading”? (coming soon!)
- Jesus & the Rich Young Ruler: A Lesson in Inferential Reading (coming soon!)