“The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent, and believe the gospel (or good news)” — Mark 1:15, NASB.
Most people have grown up viewing God, the Bible, their belief in Messiah [Christ] as aspects of a religion; however, Messiah [Christ] did not go around preaching a religion, He preached about a kingdom – the kingdom of Heaven. Although this was the heart of what the Messiah Yeshua/Jesus taught throughout His years of ministry, many people do not fully understand what all encompassed His message. So in this series, we will be examining the following topics:
- “The “Kingdom of Heaven”: The Heartbeat & Pulse of Yeshua’s/Jesus’s Ministry & His Disciples
- What is the “The Kingdom Call”? (coming)
- The “Kingdom of Heaven” & The “Kingdom of God”: The Same Thing or Two Different Things? (coming)
- What is the History of the Kingdom? (coming)
- What is “The Kingdom’s Mission”? (coming)
- What is “The Kingdom’s Destiny”? (coming)